Karatgold Coin Is Supported By 500K+ Loyal Affiliates & Partners
The KaratGold Coin is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that is linked to physically deposited gold in the form of the so-called CashGold.
The KaratGold Coin is cryptonized gold that can be transferred borderlessly, cost efficiently, securely and in real-time. Its value is predictable because the value of gold has a long tradition and everybody has an idea about its stability. Therefore, the KaratBank Coin has the ability to become generally accepted worldwide.
Please click on the links below to do your research on Karatbank Coin.
KaratGold Coin is a blockchain-based crypto coin that’s linked physically to the deposited gold; once the coin is linked to a specific weight of gold, it’s called CashGold. A specific number of KaratBank Coins can be exchanged for CashGold at any given time. In simple words, these crypto coins will be used as an electronic payment for everyone who knows that gold is a true, secure, traditional, value-stable medium. The best part is that this coin can be seamlessly exchanged for cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies worldwide—the exchangeability of this crypto coin will definitely fuel its value.
Talking of this crypto asset’s exchangeability, we can’t fail to mention that it’s designed to be easily transferred borderless, securely, cost-efficiently, and in real time. While every digital currency value is quite unpredictable, KaratBank Coin is different in a good way. That’s because this digital currency’s value is predictable as the gold’s value has a rich tradition of remaining stable; for this reason, the volatility factor associated to this crypto coin goes out the window. And this feature will definitely boost this coin’s market value to a whole new level.
This crypto coin, and its associated ecosystem, is being managed by KaratBars International. As per the project’s whitepaper, this holding company has attracted near about 480,000 customers who’re located in nearly 120 countries; plus, the company has even managed to raise USD 120 million. Since the holding company that’s backing the project looks quite stable, the coin definitely seems to be the next big thing in the crypto space.
This crypto coin is part of a big ecosystem that’s known as KaratBank ecosystem; apart from the coin, the ecosystem has the KaratBank eWallet and KaratPay. All in all, this ecosystem is designed to make sure that its users don’t have to rely much on any third-party crypto-service provider. Now, as the ICO list is over by new crypto applications, it’s difficult for a development team to make its project stand out. With respect to that, let’s see all the top highlights that set KaratGold Coin apart from the rest.
KaratGold Coin Innovation
For every crypto project—whether it’s DenCity or Savedroid—innovation is what matters the most. Well, same can be said for KaratGold Coin. The development team behind this project is pulling out all the stops to make KaratGold Coin unique and fresh in the best possible way. We’ve studied the project and are bringing a complete rundown on all the top innovations that it’s bringing to the table.
The development team has its own legal experts who’ll be analyzing the project in its early development phase. In case the project faces any legal uncertainty, the advisors will resolve it within a defined time frame. If a part, or service, of the project isn’t legally practicable or possible, then the team will work out a solution.
By solving any regulatory exposure from the beginning, the group will aim to build complete transparency between the regulators and investors. This move will definitely achieve and sustain the highest level of confidence and good faith among the ecosystem’s participants.
The development team working on the project will provide a complete reporting structure to the coin holders. This structure will, further, give all the KartaBank Coin holders an appropriate level of transparency in different processes including project-development status and ICO sale. All the latest tidbits of project-related information and the crowdsale will be published on the website as well. These fragments of information include the following ones.
Use of ICO Proceeds
- Purchase of gold
- Platform development progress
- General expenses
KaratGold Coin Details
- Ticker symbol: KBC
- Currency symbol: KBC
- Pre–ICO sale: From February 15, 2018 (00:00 CET), to March 21, 2018 (23:59 CET)
- Pre–ICO price: Starting from USD 0.01 to USD 0.04
- ICO crowdsale: From March 22, 2018 (00:00 CET), to April 19, 2018 (23:59 CET)
- ICO crowdsale price: Starting from USD 0.05 to USD 0.08
- Maximum KaratBank Coins mined (technical limit): 12 billion KBCs
- Maximum KaratBank Coins available for sale: 7.2 billion KBCs
- Fundraising goal: USD 72 million
- Maximum purchase: 1,000 KBCs
- Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, and fiat currencies
- Bonus: Available
- Location Singapore
- Restricted regions: USA, Singapore, Canada, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, People’s Republic of China, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, and Cuba
Distributing the Karatgold Coin
As we’ve mentioned, 7.2 billion KaratGold Coins will be offered during the pre–ICO and crowdsale. The remaining crypto coins will be partly distributed among business and legal advisors, bounties, and team. Finally, the remainder of KBCs will be blocked and reserved. Below, we’re listing how the tokens will be distributed.
- Sixty percent of all the KaratGold Coins are reserved for sale presale and crowdsale.
- Ten percent of the crypto coins are assigned for rewarding the fans, teams, and club members.
- Again, ten percent of the coins will be given to referrals.
- Ten percent will be given to fair partners and media associates.
- The remaining coins will be made available for competence partners and legal experts.
Using the Generated Funds
All the funds that’ll be raised during the presale and the crowdsale will be used as follows.
- Marketing will get 50 percent of the funds.
- IT development and deployment will be entitled to use 10 percent of the raised funds.
- Any sort of legal advice and commercial support will get 10 percent of the funds.
- Blockchain engineering and testing will get 5 percent of the raised capital.
- Five percent of the funds will be reserved for meeting regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Five percent of the raised funds will be reserved for wages and salaries.
- Social media will get 5 percent of the funds
- Five percent of the funds will be kept in reserve
The ICO is now officially over. You can buy the coins from the exchanges, or alternatively, directly from KaratGold for bonus coins with your purchase.